Jet Peel Facial
A Jet Peel Facial is a non-invasive procedure that's often used to combat signs of aging, dry skin and acne. It uses jet streams of pressurized air and liquids to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. The procedure also delivers serums into the deep layers of your skin called the dermis.
The outer layer of your skin is referred to as your epidermis and the deeper layer is the dermis. Your dermis is made up primarily of collagen and provides your skin with structure and elasticity. Loss of collagen is one factor that causes your skin to age.
Jet peels use a highly pressurized jet of oxygen to penetrate your dermis and infuse it with cleansers, nutrients, and serums.
During the procedure, your provider will clean your skin using a mixture of pressurized oxygen and saline water using a wand. They’ll then provide you with a custom serum depending on your needs.
Jet Peel Facial Treatment
Jet Peel Facial Benefits:
- Treating Acne: Jet peels may help you treat and prevent acne by deep-cleaning your pores and exfoliating your skin. They also have the potential to deliver serums that contain ingredients like salicylic acid that can help with acne management.
- Signs of Aging: Jet peel facials may help reduce signs of aging like wrinkles or sun damage.
- Exfoliation: Jet peels help exfoliate your skin and may give it a smooth and refreshed feeling after treatment. Exfoliating can help you reduce clogged pores, reduce the appearance of scars, and help even out your skin tone.
Welcome to our online booking system. Select to service you are looking for in the drop down menu below and then select the date you are interested and click search.
- Our system will then populate a seven day range of times with our treatment providers. Select the best date that works for you. Then a pop-up window will display your selection and you can approve the booking.
- You will get a follow up text and/or email confirming your reservation. You can also call us directly to book an appointment at 604.542.4772
- Please call or email 24 hours prior to cancel your appointment. All bookings require a credit card to secure the appointment and a $25 fee cancellation fee will apply on all bookings that are not cancelled 24 hours prior.
- If using a gift certificate as a method of payment, a gift certificate card must be present upon check out.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are booking a facial or body treatment, please call us directly to book your complimentary infrared sauna session.
Please call us to book your appointment. (604)542-4772