Threading is an ancient way to remove hair that sprang from the east, in countries that are now known as Egypt and India. For many reasons, it's becoming very popular on the west side of the globe as the go-to method of getting rid of unwanted fuzz. It removes hair from the entire hair follicle, lasting up to six weeks.
How Does it Work?
A thread (often made of cotton) is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion trapping hair in what can be described as a mini lasso, and uplifts it right out of the follicle.
About 1/16 of an inch of hair is needed for thread to wrap around.
Welcome to our online booking system. Select to service you are looking for in the drop down menu below and then select the date you are interested and click search.
- Our system will then populate a seven day range of times with our treatment providers. Select the best date that works for you. Then a pop-up window will display your selection and you can approve the booking.
- You will get a follow up text and/or email confirming your reservation. You can also call us directly to book an appointment at 604.542.4772
- Please call or email 24 hours prior to cancel your appointment. All bookings require a credit card to secure the appointment and a $25 fee cancellation fee will apply on all bookings that are not cancelled 24 hours prior.
- If using a gift certificate as a method of payment, a gift certificate card must be present upon check out.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are booking a facial or body treatment, please call us directly to book your complimentary infrared sauna session.
We look forward to serving you soon.