Waxing and Hair Removal
Before you get stripped, be sure to tick off all of the items on our checklist:
- Your hair is at least 1/4″ long
- It has been at least 4 weeks since your last wax or 3 weeks since you last shaved
- You are not on any medication that causes the skin to be sensitive. (Accutane, Retin-A, Hydroxy Acids)
- You have not engaged in heavy exercise, swimming or suntanning 24 hours prior to service
- Take an Ibuprofen 30-45 mins prior to service to reduce pain
- Take a warm shower and lightly exfoliate the skin. This will provide an easier exit of the hair follicles and ensure a smooth wax.
- Do not apply any creams, gels or oils that may prevent the wax from adhering to the hair.
- Keep the service area clean and dry.
- Do not drink alcohol before service. Stimulants in the system can cause the skin to be extra sensitive.
Ready to book your appointment? Click here for our booking form.
Women's Waxing Services
|Full Leg and Bikini Line||79|
|Full Leg and French Bikini||99|
|Full Leg and Full Bikini (Brazilian Bikini)||119|
|Half Leg and Bikini Line||55|
|Half Leg and French Bikini Line||75|
|Half Leg and Full Bikini Line||95|
|French Bikini Line||39|
|Brazilian (Full) Bikini Line||59|
|Full Face (excluding eyebrows)||30|
|Women's Lower Back||30|
|Women's Back and Shoulders||45|
Men's Waxing Services
|Back and Shoulders||48|