Why YOU will LOVE SkinPen Precision Microneedling
SkinPen Precision: New Age skin perfection
Are you someone who is always willing to try new skin treatments, latest facial trends, or newest laser treatments?
Well listen up! New from Bellus Medical SkinPen Precision. Forget invasive Fraxal, or harsh lasers SkinPen Precision gives you the BEST results with some of the lowest downtime out there.
The SkinPen microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin. Leaving you with plump, healthy, and younger looking skin!
There are 3 phases to SkinPen Precision Micro needling
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is re-built with new granulation cells, as well as a temporary (type III) collagen and elastin, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound has been replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels. The type III collagen in the newly formed tissue is replaced with stronger type I collagen, which can contract to create a tightening or “shrink wrap” effect on the skin.
What are the some of the benefits of Micro needling? Why should I choose this over the typical laser route?
Here are just SOME of the reasons to fall in love with SkinPen Precision
Microneedling helps reduce the signs of aging, improve the appearance of acne scars and rejuvenate aging skin. In one study of 60 patients with acne scarring, three microneedling treatments resulted in a 31 percent improvement in skin texture, with no discoloration of the skin. Which means... Microneedling was effective for all skin types!!
- Is appropriate for all skin types. The SkinPen Microneedling device creates hundreds of tiny micro-channels in the skin with minimal damage to the epidermis. SkinPen disrupts the junctions between the skin cells, temporarily disrupting the skin’s barrier function. This brief, mechanical disruption does not cause the melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) in the epidermis to react by increasing pigment production and darkening the skin in a process called hyperpigmentation. Therefore, SkinPen can be used on all skin types, including darker skin that is more susceptible to hyperpigmentation.
- Can be used on many body parts. The SkinPen needle depth adjusts from .25 mm up to 2 mm, allowing the provider to tailor the treatments to the patient’s particular skin thickness as well as his or her needs. SkinPen’s variable needle depth makes it more versatile than traditional rollers, and it can be used efficiently on many parts of the body.
- Has minimal risk of infections or scarring. SkinPen doesn’t remove or damage the epidermis and doesn’t trigger the inflammatory pathway, meaning infections and scarring are highly unlikely.
If you want to be up on the latest on skin resurfacing than SkinPen Precision is a must! You'll see results after one sessions but for best results 3 or more will you give you the best skin of your life!